Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am a little late putting pictures up from the twins birthday
But i finally got them up. I can believe that they are already
four years old. Time goes by so fast :) but they are fun and
they are ready to not be babies anymore...
When we were getting ready to leave to come home
Tristyn wanted a hug from Mike, she loves him so much.
So he gave her a hug and then we were going to walk out
the door and i said by Tryshelle and she yelled, Mike give
me a hug. She wanted one too :) they are so cute and so much fun.

No comments:

US

US
WHAT DORKS!!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

MIKE: HE LOVE TO RIDE HIS DIRT BIKE:) HE WOULD RIDE IT EVERY DAY IF HE COULD...HE HUNTS EVERY YEAR. HE WOULD HUNT ALL THE TIME...IF HE COULD. HE LOVES TO BE OUTSIDE:)HIS FAMILY MEANS EVERYTHING TO HIM... CASEY: I LOVE TO DO PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING...I LOVE GOING AND SEEING MY FAMILY:) I HAVE TH CUTEST NEPHEWS EVER:)ANYWAYS I LOVE MY FAMILY VERY MUCH...MIKE AND I HAVE A DOG AND HER NAME IS KLOBI...SHE IS SO CUTE:)

CASEY AND MIKE

CASEY AND MIKE
WE love TO make FUN of EACHOTHER:)

HOW CUTE

HOW CUTE
WE ARE SO CUTE FOR EACHOTHER